Neg test on first try?

littlejune

Reaction score
Hi new mommies-

I have a question for all of you; I am a first time ntnp-er who is currently 19 DPO. I got off bcp in august and since have had regular periods of 30 cd. I know things can take months to get back to normal, but I am currently 6 days late from my "period should be here by the latest" day. I have been feeling on and off nauseas, moderate back pressure and cramping, extreme fatigue and silly levels of soppiness. I took a frer cheapy test on 1/6 that was supposedly neg- however after about 2 mins I threw it away only later to find out I should wait up to 10 for a result. So mystery there.

Anyway- on the chance it was in fact neg, any one get a neg test before their bfp? Or even get a few before confirmed pregnancy??

Thanks in advance!

I got a negative on the day my Period was due. I got a BFP the following day when it was a day late :flower:

I'm the same as Buffy- negative when af was due, very faint positive the day after :)

I got a negative the day before I got my bfp

Thanks ladies- I admit I didn't follow the test rules so by saturday I should hopefully get a pos result as I will be 10 days late! And I will follow the directions correctly.

negative at 5 weeks positive at 7 with DS

negative at cd31 with this one (3 days late) positive at cd36 with the lighest line ever and BFP on cd37 (as you can see from the picture)

I got a BFN a couple of days ago, clear positive today. I'm not due AF yet but I know some ladies don't get a BFP for a while after their period is late, sometimes weeks!

wow vena- I do see that and congrats btw! Eleanor glad to know other people get bfn but still feel pregnant. I just feel different and I can't shake that the test might not have been accurate- especially seeing as I'm now a week late. Thanks all!

Turns out I did test neg wrongly- got my :bfp: this morning. Excited and overwhelmed!

Thanks ladies! So excited!

Attachments

• bfp 1:10:2015.jpg
    bfp 1:10:2015.jpg
    30 KB · Views: 5

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member