Negative FR 10DPO :(

MissMymmy

Reaction score
Completely gutted

Took a first response six days sooner this morning as my temp was still pretty good (98.24F) but got a stark white negative. I'm due on either tomorrow or Thursday as my cycles vary between 32-35 days.

I've got another FR so does anyone know when I should test with that? Honestly feel like crying as I've had so many symptoms this month.

With my first, I waited until I missed my period (it was a bit unknown since I had gotten off the pill, but I waited 29days since stopping the pill).

We are ttc #2 next month. I'm going to try to wait until a missed period (I'm fairly regular). It's hard to wait, but it won't change the outcome.

With my first, I waited until I missed my period (it was a bit unknown since I had gotten off the pill, but I waited 15 days since stopping the pill).

We are ttc #2 next month. I'm going to try to wait until a missed period (I'm fairly regular). It's hard to wait, but it won't change the outcome.

Totally agree with this. It's easier said than done but try not to test until you've missed af! This month I deleted my tracker, refused to buy tests and tried to stay off this forum. Also actively tried to forget pregnancy and guess what.. af was 2 days late and I got clear bfp, no questionable faint line, no rushing out to buy another test!

Save that frer until Friday at least if you can! Got my fingers crossed for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->