Negative HPT Before MC Starts?

MrsRose168

Reaction score
Hi ladies, I'm currently miscarrying at nearly 5 weeks, and I had a CP last month at a little over 5 weeks. We’re TTC #1 and this was our third cycle trying.

I had kind of an unusual experience this time around where my HPTs were positive for several days but then started coming back negative this past weekend. Last time my HPTs didn’t turn negative until after the MC started, which I know is what usually happens. So I’m curious if anyone else has had their HPTs turn negative BEFORE the miscarriage starts? I’m wondering if that combined with the consecutive CPs are indicative of some other problem.

Here's a recap of what happened. Last week from Wednesday to Friday I had faint lines on ICs and BFPs on Clear Blue and FRER Digitals, as well as non-digital FRERs. The lines weren't getting darker and I had a feeling something was wrong. On Saturday and Sunday the tests were coming back negative so I figured a CP was imminent. As expected, bleeding started last night.

I had my betas done on Friday but the results aren’t back yet. I plan to ask my doctor her thoughts on the situation. But in the meantime, I wanted to see if anyone else here had experienced something similar?

Yes this happened to me. I had about a week of negative tests until I started bleeding. I would've been around 5 weeks. Hugs!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->