negative HPT,blood test, periods 6 days late and brown spotting today

shivangi1210

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

I was due on 29 but no sign of AF.
I took HPT several times negative.
So i went to gyne and took blood test and that came back negative too.
HCG level 0.4
Today i had CM brown in color in morning.
i thought may be AF is coming but no signs of AF till now.

Gyne has prescribed me medicine to forefully induce AF but that medicine is harmful in pregnancy, so i don't want to take it (may be in rarest of rare case i'm still pregnant).

Any idea whats going on.

Is there a chance u could've ovulated later than you think you did?? As in maybe a week or so? Perhaps if so then possibly you are experiencing implantation bleeding, but I imagine if not bfp in the next week or so then you will not be preggo. If I were you I'd probably give it that week to make sure. No harm in that. You are only 6 days later after all. I've had cycles of 3months+ before. I'm actually surprised the doctor prescribed that medicine after a period only being 6 days late. Cycles can vary even in girls that are normally regular xxx

as this is my first cycle TTC so may be i ovulated on 23/24 because I got positive OPK on 23rd (and I thought OPK is picking HCG and when I
got negative HPT i just ignored it).
and I noticed brown CM today.

So it's possible you're only 12-13dpo.. I'd defo give it a few days then xx

:witch:arrived today .
I'm glad that i didn't take medicine prescribed by my Gyne as it was supposed to delay my periods for 1 week first.
On to next cycle.

:witch:arrived today .
I'm glad that i didn't take medicine prescribed by my Gyne as it was supposed to delay my periods for 1 week first.
On to next cycle.

I was supposed to have my AF around the same time as you, but it's late too. I think I had O-ed late.. so just gonna sit and wait out.. :cry:

I'm sorry af arrived!! At least you know where you are now. Have you considered temping? A lot of the girls on here so it and it helps confirm ovulation xxx

snowywolf : :hugs: Waiting is the most difficult part in this whole TTC.

Dollybird : I'm planning to start temping from this cycle. lets see :flower:

Yeah, you should consider temping, my bbt dropped and I'm pretty sure I'm out for this cycle even though it's a long long cycle..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->