Negative opk...?

Kwee

Reaction score
So technically I have stop TTC, I don't do temps or opks (usually) or anything like it. But I do notice based on all the months I did keep track of it when it might be coming. It's usually around cycle day 13 when I ovulate and I always get ewcm like 2-3 days before I ovulate. This happened about 4 days ago and so I took a test yesterday (which is believe is my 14 cycle day) and it was negative. I had sex about 3 days ago with my boyfriend and then sex last night. I am worried about getting pregnant this cycle to be honest because it was so close together. If I got a negative yesterday and had sex last night with someone else if I did get pregnant, it wouldn't be from them, right? I know this is wrong and dumb but I made a mistake and I'm freaking out. Any advice is helpful but please try not to be judgemental.

I'm not sure but I expect you'd most likely conceive the first time you had sex. It's none of my business but you should really be honest with your boyfriend hun x

It could go either way...if the other guy has "fast" swimmers or if you actually I ovulated a little later than usual...he could definitely get you pregnant. I think it's just a waiting game now...

Thanks guys. I guess I'll just calm down and pray for my period in a week and a half or so.

Good news! Got my period, phew!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->