Negative Paypal balance help!

Mummy May

Mummy of 2
Reaction score
I have a negative balance of £55 on Paypal, it was taken from my bank on Thursday this week and its still showing as a negative. I cant use it to buy anything because it wants me to approve the £55 to be taken.... but it already has been! Paypal say it could take several days to resolve. Anyone else had this a nd know in real time how long it takes? Xx

I have a negative balance of £55 on Paypal, it was taken from my bank on Thursday this week and its still showing as a negative. I cant use it to buy anything because it wants me to approve the £55 to be taken.... but it already has been! Paypal say it could take several days to resolve. Anyone else had this a nd know in real time how long it takes? Xx

Can’t say I’ve ever had this but I’d imagine it takes 3-5 working days things like that usually do. Hope you get it sorted really soon.

I had this happen. It took about 5 days I think. I still used my PayPal though. It kept saying it was going to take the money + whatever I was buying but it only ever took the money the once x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->