Neo-natal nurse :)

M

mummyvikki

My journey begins this june :)
I'll be doing to modules with open uni at home :

Understanding health
Healthcare science

Then start uni in sept 2013 :)

After my 2 premmies and the most patient and lovely people i was inspired to this and have taken the ball rolling.

I know 2017 seems so far away but I CANNOT WAIT.

xxx

Wonderful goal! Best of luck, it's something I would love to do but I am not calm enough and am far too squeamis, also I could not handle the bad days in NICU but I guess that is something you will learn to deal with. Well done you :happydance:

Wonderful goal! Best of luck, it's something I would love to do but I am not calm enough and am far too squeamis, also I could not handle the bad days in NICU but I guess that is something you will learn to deal with. Well done you :happydance:

Thank you :)

Indeed its going to be hard and i will have to learn how to deal with it all but i find after having 2 in NICU..1 of the most rewarding (yet upsetting) jobs i can think of.Im so excited i said to OH bring on the hard work.
I would have never thought to do this before as im a qualified hairdresser so alot different but after my 2 i couldnt think of anything else i'd rather be doing :D xx

Wow best of luck to you hun. You're very brave but its brilliant that your experiences in NICU have driven you to want to help others in that situation. :) xx

You and I both! I think being in the NICU environment again will be hard at first but it'll all be worth it. Good luck!

That's fantastic what a wonderful thing your doing and i think from having the experience yourself you will make an even more amazing NICU Nurse , well done xxx

That's fantastic what a wonderful thing your doing and i think from having the experience yourself you will make an even more amazing NICU Nurse , well done xxx

Thank you so much :)
xx

My journey begins this june :)
I'll be doing to modules with open uni at home :

Understanding health
Healthcare science

Then start uni in sept 2013 :)

After my 2 premmies and the most patient and lovely people i was inspired to this and have taken the ball rolling.

I know 2017 seems so far away but I CANNOT WAIT.

xxx

Being a NICU nurse is the most rewarding and amazing thing in my life. I don't have kids yet but this job gives me a purpose like nothing else does. The journey is really hard but the actual job is so much easier than the schooling! Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->