Nervous 12 week scan tomorrow

Fairydust22

Mum of 5 TTC my miracle
Reaction score
Hiya ladies I am having my first 12 week scan tomorrow I'm very nervous it's been 6 years since I have had my last child and I keep thinking what if something is wrong with my baby xx

Hi try not to worry. its been 5 years since i was last pregnant.
I have my 12week scan tomorrow also im very exited. (this will be the 3rd scan in this pregnancy) x

Same here ladies, I have mine at 9.20am. I'm absolutly terried, had scares at 7 & 8 weeks so hoping little bean has held in there. This is our first so having first time nerves with it all! Dont think I will be getting very much sleep tonight :sleep: good luck to the both of you. Glad I'm not the only one having these feelings

Mines tomorrow morning too! Just had a listen on the Doppler which has calmed me down! Still worried bout the nuchal scan part! :$ x

Mines tomorrow morning too! Just had a listen on the Doppler which has calmed me down! Still worried bout the nuchal scan part! :$ x

Im not getting that done. it would take away the exitment for me and replace a happy exiting time/app with worry.

Thanks ladies good luck for tomorrow my scan is at 9 o clock we will have to put our scan pics on here xx

good luck:) fx'd for us all tomorrow morning. Hopefully lots of lovely pics will appear around 11am tomorrow:) anyone going public if all goes well tomorrow?

Hiya Im not sure i'm only 11weeks 4days not even 12week yet. not sure about telling
Not much to see in my scan pic but its back

How did you all get on? Im desperate to know!! Im getting mine on Thursday (my nuchal scan and bloods) and bricking it! x

But at least its heart was beating away. just wish i saw it from front. still doesnt seem real.

But at least its heart was beating away. just wish i saw it from front. still doesnt seem real.

Congrats hun. Are you getting one at 20 weeks? You will see loads more then. Hope you feeling fine this week. xx

Sunshine, mine is on weds. Im bricking it too. Cant think of anything else at the moment! Good luck for thurs, let us know x

Ours was all ok, baby was laying in the wrong position but moved after some prodding ect, was a great to finally see them! have been a due date of 26th May 2012 :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->