Nervous about 12week scan!

Buttercupbabi

Reaction score
We have our 12 week scan tomorrow and I know deep down I am excited but I am so nervous! I've had 2 children and been through this before but for whatever reason, i feel like this is so new and I don't know what to expect!

I dont think it helps that we have told nobody about this pregnancy we wanted to wait until after the scan but now its here (well tomorrow morning) Im really scared about peoples reaction to our news!

Anyone else feel like this :(

:hugs: I have my dating scan on Friday. I'm really nervous about it too!

It went really well! Can't believe how nervous i got... little bean was wriggling all over the place and the scan person said baby looked really healthy xx

I'm glad to hear it went well! :) I'm very nervous for mine too and it's not even booked in yet :dohh:

Dizzy & Vaniilla - enjoy every minute of it, I forgot how quickly it goes! The reality hits you so hard and its so amazing to see! xxx

Same here! But was actually kind of calm once I got to the doctor's office. Baby looked great! Was moving around and looked like it was waiving at some point, then doc decided to go transvaginal to get a clearer picture and baby decided to take a nap!

What is your EDD? I am due on the 31st.

Aaah that sounds so lovely!
Im already excited about the 20week scan, can't wait to see baby again

EDD is 20th Dec

Same here! But was actually kind of calm once I got to the doctor's office. Baby looked great! Was moving around and looked like it was waiving at some point, then doc decided to go transvaginal to get a clearer picture and baby decided to take a nap!

What is your EDD? I am due on the 31st.

So cute! One more week till my 12w scan nervous and excited!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->