Nervous about gender

loved2830

Baby #2 almost half way baked!
Reaction score
Went to the doc on Tuesday...get to come back at 19wks to do the anatomy scan.

I get so angry when ppl say boy. Btw I'm still kinda depressed this pregnancy as it was totally not planned and haven't gotten over losing my body.

I want another girl for multiple reasons! HB was in the 170s at 12wks then yesterday no scan but HB was in 150s. I told my doc the HB theories she said they aren't accurate...but I'm nervous!

Chinese callander said Girl for my daughter and saying it now. I also found out at 12wks she was a girl this time they couldn't tell so its gut wrenching!

Any thoughts? Should i upload the 12wk scan?

How far along are you now?

Waiting is so hard. I'm hoping for a specific gender too, I wish I wasn't, but gender disappointment is real.

No one here will be about to guess with any real accuracy, but you can try posting it in the Gender Prediction forum.

Sending so much love. Have you got a good 12 week scan photo? Does it show the nub?
How far along are you now? Waiting is so hard.
I remember feeling so disappointed when my second was a boy. I really wanted another girl. However he is the most loving, kind, generous boy and has changed my life. I think things happen for a reason and what will be will be but it doesn't help your feelings right now. Try not to feel guilty if you end up disappointed. Accept your feelings and cry as much as you need to and these feeling will pass x

I'm 16wk+6 today. 17 weeks tmrrw.

I've tried uploading the pic but it says server error.

Here is a video I took during the week scan.

A file has been shared using Link Sharing.
Link Sharing
(Expires: Oct 12, 2018)

If this expires before anyone views I can create another link so you can let me know your thoughts

Hello Loved, did youpost a moving video or just a still picture. I can only get to a still picture. If you can post the video that would be great:)

Hang on, didnt notice the big play triangle in the middle!! Be right back :)

Loved, I am going through your video second by second and would cautiously lean girl on this. For any other nub guessers I am looking at pics from 15-16 seconds. Any pics Im finding of what may be stacking seem to be with baby turning away from us. Any body else have any opinions on this??

Did you get any pics from your recent appointment or just hb's?

Aww thank you so much for looking at the video!

No pics for my 16wk only HB was done. I tired uploaded the pics from the 12weeks but it kept failing and saying something about the server so thats why I did the link sharing video.

I have a little sigh of relief from you girl response lol I am going to watch the 15-16 sec part of the video now too.

Loved, I am going through your video second by second and would cautiously lean girl on this. For any other nub guessers I am looking at pics from 15-16 seconds. Any pics Im finding of what may be stacking seem to be with baby turning away from us. Any body else have any opinions on this??

By the 16 second mark it looks girly but the skull shape says different I’m unsure but I hope you get what you want

Ladies. Iv bn stalking this thread..heehee..Interested to know whats the difference in the skulls with gender?

By the 16 second mark it looks girly but the skull shape says different I’m unsure but I hope you get what you want

I thought so too with the shape but I have still pics from that day and it looks like a girl. Been comparing it to my daughter 12wk scan too. I will try to post again today

Woohoo it worked today

Ladies see the still pics of the head and let me know your thoughts

image.jpg

Ah that scan photo looks more pink! I would post mine for comparing but I can’t find the attach button on the mobile site!

Ah that scan photo looks more pink! I would post mine for comparing but I can’t find the attach button on the mobile site!

Yay. The link tabs under the reply box says Upload a photo. Look their to post yours.

My DD ultrasound looks pretty identical to these scans so just hoping its right!

BBB209ED-C858-425A-A2F9-431A6C49BEF3.jpeg A6FF4862-22F3-4F81-B5D7-E6F8E1C7C085.jpeg

Loved so it does! I’m so stupid sometimes!

The first was my scan at 12 weeks with nub & 2nd with proper skull imaged.

View attachment 1045334 View attachment 1045335

Loved so it does! I’m so stupid sometimes!

The first was my scan at 12 weeks with nub & 2nd with proper skull imaged.

Wow that head shape is distinct. I am over here playing the video to determine if it looks like our pics. I will say at the 36 sec mark it does look a bit like your photos. *OMG* *OMG* it makes me even more nervous.

Wait are your photos of a girl or boy? I noticed on your signature it says you had a girl in 2016.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->