nervous about school admission day

I'm pretty confident LO will be going to my first choice school, it's the closest school for miles, she attends the pre-school and it's just a quiet little village school that doesn't have loads of applications. If she doesn't I don't know what I'll do because I really didn't like the other two choices.

I hope everyone gets their first choice!

I really hope we get our first or second choice...each is about 500m away in different directions. We would've got into our first choice 1 year of the last 3 and our second choice 3 years of the last 3 so hopefully we're pretty well in one of them, but i didn't like my third choice anywhere near as much.

Losing sleep over it.

I'll be devastated if she doesn't get our first choice!

I'm so nervous :(

I fell in love with our 1st choice but it's a 30 kid intake and we don't live that close. The head teacher said they have taken kids from much much further away so I'm just praying were lucky!

Bristol admissions site says emails will be sent at 10am on 16th

I am SO nervous. My heart sinks whenever I remember, I don't think we'll get out first choice and I really really dislike our catchment school.

I have to wait until the 30th April for my letter, the wait is driving me crazy.

Oh Laura - that's horrible! We get an email after 4pm (although it can take longer to arrive depending on email provider) or we can log on to the system after 5pm to find out.

The wait whilst I'm at work all day will be awful!

Awww bum! I've just realised that I've got MIL here all day. I'm going to have to not say anything at all all day otherwise she'll be making me worse asking a million and one questions and getting me all worked up!

Meh!

I'm getting stressed lol

I will be logging on the website at 12pm tomorrow and maybe then I can get some sleep

We had an email last week telling us we get an email on the morning of Wednesday to advise of which school child is placed.

I can't change things so yes I'm anxious but I'm not worried. We're in catchment and the school takes out of catchment in previous years so I'm hoping there's spaces left.

I am also very nervous and worried she won't get in :( I can find out tonight from 6pm! It can't come quick enough!!

That's great for those who got their first choice :happydance: hoping I will be celebrating later too!

Yay for people who got their first choice :happydance: email due at 10am, I'm so bad at waiting! Glad I don't have to wait until six, I'd go dotty

Apparently we'll get ours 'this afternoon' - whatever that means! lol

Arghhh I hate all this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"