Nervous about telling my family tomorrow....

Mrs. Love

Reaction score
I have this plan, we (mom, sister and niece) are going to this "tea room" a very girly place that's just perfect I think. My plan was to be in their party room but that fell through. We'll be in the main dining room. I planned to have my husband "drop me off" but before he goes take a "picture" of us but really he's taking video. Then I get my phone to take a pic and day oh mom. Look at what I got last weekend and give her a gift bag w. A pregnancy test.

Now I'm thinking this isn't going to work.
1, why is my husband there!
2, why is he taking a pic while I just show her what I got?
3, will my sister pay attention!??
4, I forgot to list that we may arrive at different times, I'm planning on arriving "late" or last. And hopefully get my manager friend to seat them without the complete party present....

Ugh! So nervous!

Sounds awesome! It makes sense for your dh to drop you off and then come in to say hi and take a pic! Good plan, stick with it :D

It totally makes sense then everyone can pose and hubby can then kind of keep the camera up once "PIC" has been taken. Cute! Let us know how you go

I think this is a very nice idea. Have a wonderful time!

Sounds lovely! Can't wait to hear how it goes! Have fun xx

I think it sounds like a very cute idea! You could also do the "one, two, three, say Mrs Love is pregnant" while taking the photo/recording the video. :)

Good luck and let us know how it went!

i think it's great and it's totally going to work!

usually people hold smartphones up way longer than it needs to snap one pic and keep snapping away, the days of pausing and adjusting things in order to take a good shot are over - you just snap away in digital times, as there is no roll to be spared! so i wouldn't bother about that!

good luck and yes, your idea is awesome!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->