Nervous after Ectopic

AEM1803

Reaction score
Hello All,

We started trying to get pregnant again..

i am soo nervous after having an ectopic.. I found out at 6 weeks and was crushed :cry:

Any words of wisdom?

Hey i lost my little beam at 6 weeks to in april. I also lost my left tube. This is our first month ttc and im not sure if i ovulated. Try and relax. It is gonna be hard. Im so scared if and when i see that bfp about it happening again but i would rather it happen again and know then never try again. I cant give up. I want a baby so much that this time around i will make myself mentally prepared. If and when i get that bfp i am going to look at it as an ectopics (but not get stressed) and if im told different that its a bonus and if it is another than i will hopefully be somewhat ready to deal with it. I am now in my first two week wait and i am trying trying not to worry about the fact that i am not 100% sure if i ovulated.

Good luck and i hope we get our bfp soon and a healthy sticky bean.

XXxx

Thank You..
Its nice to know that somebody is going through the same thing as me..
I havent been able to find anybody who feels the same way.. it takes a big weight off my shoulders that knowing that there are actually other people dealing with the same emotions and fears as me.

I was scared right after my suspected ectopic. I remember talking to my cousin about what happened, and wondering if I would be ok to try again because it's kinda scary. And I didn't want to have to deal with it all again, take Methotrexate, etc. But the truth is, one ectopic only makes you slightly more likely than any other person to have an ectopic in the future. The odds are in your favor. You just have to allow yourself to risk again -- otherwise, how will you get what you want?

I found out I lost my little angel at 6-7 weeks by ectopic.
Good luck with everything!

I'd love to try again.. But am quite scared :(

I found out at 6 weeks- I thought i was having a MC and thats what the doctor told me.. then i went in for an ultrasound just to check to make sure everything was ok after my MC and they told me i had an ectopic.. within hours i was in emergency surgery because i was bleeding so much. :-(
I never ever want to feel the pain of loosing a baby again..
since we started trying again.. every little cramp or twitch i get nervous.. :-( i feel so dumb for being this scared for something i want so bad.. but the pain i felt after such a great loss.. *sigh* :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->