Nervous. Anyone else testing today?

sunshinedust

TTC #2 After Late MMC <3
Reaction score
Getting ready to take the test :nope: So nervous I just want to crawl back into bed. My symptoms have been so promising this TWW and I'm late. But I just don't think I could take the hit of another :bfn: :hissy: I was going to wait untill the 22, but I don't want to wait but I do... URGH

Really feeling like just putting it of until AF comes or I end up like one of those lady's on "I didn't know I was pregnant" lol

Anyone else testing today? x

I cracked this morning at 8dpo, BFN. Silly me testing so early again

I'll keep my FX for you :)

Thank you girls :) I chickened out aha, going to do it tomorrow if I can work up the courage! x

I was going to test tomorrow but I just got my period early which never happens. I think I'm going to actually buy an ovulation test kit for the first time. I was NTNP but its not working lol.

I was going to test tomorrow but I just got my period early which never happens. I think I'm going to actually buy an ovulation test kit for the first time. I was NTNP but its not working lol.

Make sure your early period isn't implantation/breakthrough bleeding first :D

And I have never used any sort of kit. I rely on my cervix position and CM to tell O. It helps you become in tune and comfortable with your body as well :D If I didn't check my cervix I would never have noticed the lump on it! I'm not old enough for the nhs screening yet, luckly enough it was polyp :) Nothing to worry about hehe, But even if not for fertitlitys sake it helps to become aware of your body :D Baby dust to you! :D xxx

Well when ever you feel the courage i will be checking up on you :)

Well when ever you feel the courage i will be checking up on you :)

I think I might do it the day the solicitor calls to tell us we can pick up the keys to our house. Mabye we will get 2 bits of good news :) x

Fingers crossed for you x

Thank you, I waiting for the shops to open so I can go buy a gazillion tests because I know I'll retest every time I pee no matter what the outcome lol! And I only have 3 left at home :hugs::dohh:

Thank you, I waiting for the shops to open so I can go buy a gazillion tests because I know I'll retest every time I pee no matter what the outcome lol! And I only have 3 left at home :hugs::dohh:

Just wanted to say good luck on ur testing!!! :)

Took a HPT, saw somewhat of a line but I can't be sure it wasn't an evaporation line! :( I also suppose the somewhat colourless pee wasn't very concentrated aha! Trying not to let my spirit be crushed. Going to test again in 5 hours or so if I can hold myself that long! Bear with me during the intermission haha, If it's still the same ill give A till the 25th to show and then I shall make a trip to my GO as I am never late! So what'sthe hold up give me my BFP or the :witch: just want and answer lol I know this would turn into me waiting to do 100 tests in a day :( xx

show us a pic hun :)

I would if i could capture it lol! I took another and I swear I saw the second line come up and the dye passed over the windows, but it faded down tho the same line as the first! Going to wait 2 days (if I can handle that) . Wish the :witch: would show her face if she's planning on coming x

show us a pic hun :)

I would if i could capture it lol! I took another and I swear I saw the second line come up and the dye passed over the windows, but it faded down tho the same line as the first! Going to wait 2 days (if I can handle that) . Wish the :witch: would show her face if she's planning on coming x

Grrr! Same thing happened to me yesterday with a Superdrug. I used it, saw a faint (but there) line for a minute, then it disappeared. I whined to hubby and he warned me about looking at it sooner than I should. ugh :nope:

show us a pic hun :)[/QUOTEfee would if i could capture it lol! I took another and I swear I saw the second line come up and the dye passed over the windows, but it faded down tho the same line as the first! Going to wait 2 days (if I can handle that) . Wish the :witch: would show her face if she's planning on coming x

Grrr! Same thing happened to me yesterday with a Superdrug. I used it, saw a faint (but there) line for a minute, then it disappeared. I whined to hubby and he warned me about looking at it sooner than I should. ugh :nope:

I know! So dammed cruel! Proud of resisting testing this morning :D AF is still nowhere to be seen.. just feel like like I'm playing a waiting game of dispointment now :( xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->