Nervous. Anyone else testing today?

I tested today. Its four days before my expected period. Were trying for #4 (others are 15,11, and 4) and its not going to well. My stomach turned all night last night since we have been trying for 6months. I thought this is it...gotta be. I took the test at 2am left it on the shelf (too afraid to look) came back to it at 6am and that evil single pink line was there! I cried.

I am new to this forum and if I may join you all??
I hoped to not test early, but cracked indeed and tested and got conflicting results. Faint positive on Walgreens brand and nothing on dollar tree.. So dont know what exactly to think..
I pray all of us get our BFPs!!!

I tested today. Its four days before my expected period. Were trying for #4 (others are 15,11, and 4) and its not going to well. My stomach turned all night last night since we have been trying for 6months. I thought this is it...gotta be. I took the test at 2am left it on the shelf (too afraid to look) came back to it at 6am and that evil single pink line was there! I cried.

Oh hunny :( :hugs: I know how you feel, somtimes I wish If I squeezed my eyes tight enough I could magic another line up. It's still early days a BFP might still be on the cards for you my dear! xxx

I am new to this forum and if I may join you not test early, but cracked indeed and tested and got conflicting results. Faint positive on Walgreens brand and nothing on dollar tree.. So dont know what exactly to think..
I pray all of us get our BFPs!!!

Me too! And certainly come join us .... We have cookies on the dark side ahah! and in my experience any lines no matter how faint is a positive as long as you can see a distinct colour :D try again in another few days! Xx

Sunshinedust... Thanks!!! Your reply made me glad :)
I like your username.. One of hope, positivity & promise!!!
Just to update my end, (apologies for tmi's)- I had some blood while peeing last night. So I am on the crossroads- chemical or IB. God knows, what it is!!
Promised myself to stay busy, even though dollar tree gave me a negative yet again.
I hope and pray, you and everyone here on this thread go on to celebrate BFPs soon.

Warm wishes!

Sunshinedust... Thanks!!! Your reply made me glad :)
I like your username.. One of hope, positivity & promise!!!
Just to update my end, (apologies for tmi's)- I had some blood while peeing last night. So I am on the crossroads- chemical or IB. God knows, what it is!!
Promised myself to stay busy, even though dollar tree gave me a negative yet again.
I hope and pray, you and everyone here on this thread go on to celebrate BFPs soon.

Warm wishes!

Thank you ahaha no one's ever complimented my username before :) ah :( I'm sorry to hear hun :hugs: I have been trying not to test again yet... nothing on my end yet considering AF. I'm also trying to stay busy hence I will post a full update later :)

I pray for your BFP, and every one else on this website. All amazing women who would make perfect mommys, whenever our children decide they are ready for this world :)

xxxx chin up xxx

Hi Sunshinedust....

So today I am 13dpo, with a BFN on an internet cheepie.. My verdict on blue dye tests is--Never to use them!! They gave me lines 4 days ago and every other test has been negative since then and so far.
My spotting subsided yesterday morning (12dpo that was) and I am quiet dry now? Strange. However, I have struggled a bit with acne's for the last 5 days now. They are all over and tonnes of them (sorry tmi). We shall see if they would mean anything at all. Thats my side of the story.
Hope you are doing good and so are other ladies here on this post?
Wish us all luck and faith.

Best!!

Hi sunshine I'm still checking on you waiting for you to get that bfp :):dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back