Nervous! Can Use Advice ASAP

can_it_be_32

Reaction score
Good Morning,

This is the first time I've ever decided to join a forum and express my concerns. Long sotry short...I've been a birth control pill user for the last 3 years. Over the last year or so, I began a serious relationship and we hadn't been using condoms for the last 3 months or so. Not everytime, but msot of the time my boyfriend would not use the pull out method. Thankfully, we ahdn't had a pregnancy scare because my period always came and any test I had ever taken was negative. About a month ago, I had messed up my pills horribly. I missed two pills meaning there was still one left over in my package. One time my boyfriend and I were having sex in the missionary postion, he didn't pull out and not too long after my period began to trickle down. I informed my GYN of the abnormal early period and the missed pills and he advised me to stop IMMEDIATELY because that's how women get pregnant. I stopped and my boyfriend and I used protection the one time after that we did have sex. I was experiencing heavier than normal discharge, breats so swollen and tender. And my lower half has gotten heavier than it normally is. My period came last Friday and is now basically gone. I have taken two tests and gotten negatives but still have some concern. My sense of semll is crazy!! I'm emotional and moody and my hips and bottom are starting to spread. Looking bloated when I'm not really bloated. Would it be the best thing to have my doctor take a blood test? I'm nervous because I am not ready for a child nor planned this, but don't know if I could really go through with getting rid of something so special. Also, have not mentioned ANY concerns to boyfriend due to other issues currently.

If anyone can give me theri best advice possible that'd be great. Also, my mom didn't know she was pregnant with me until 6 months. Don't want that to be me.

When I was trying if I thought I was pregnant everything was a symptom, when I actually got pregnant we weren't trying and I didn't notice any symptoms until a few weeks after my missed period, so I think most of it is probably just you worrying about it. If you've had your period I wouldn't worry but the only thing you can do is test.

Stopping a form of birth control can make your hormone level change and you will get the same signs of pregnancy as if you were pregnant. If your not ready then you should be taking steps to prevent an accidental pregnancy.

I do agree methods of birth control should be taken more seriously and accurately. However, I am also old enough to know that things happen sometimes when we least expect them. Thinking about asking my doctor for a blood test to be sure.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->