nervous for growth scan today

lewood88

Mom of 2 expecting #3
Reaction score
Well I have my 3rd growth scan today and I'll be honest I'm nervous I have GDM and baby is measuring really big for my gestation he weighed 5lb1oz at 32 weeks and his tummy measuring at 37 weeks, doctors are a bit concerned so now at 34 weeks I'm having another scan I'm scared he's gotten even bigger as my tummy feels soon heavy just lately and really big, his movements are so strong he's hurting me

I have big babies anyway buy I feel that the GDM is making my baby huge I've been really strict with my diet with the odd and I mean odd slip up and being on met for min as well to help control my sugars better, I just don't see me making it to 39 weeks I ain't going to be able to walk the rate he's growing I have spd as well :(

Good luck hun, hope everything goes well xx

Goodluck hope it goes well xx

Well baby is doing fine and yes he's a lot bigger since 32 weeks he weighs 6 lb 7oz and his abdominal circumference measured 39 +1 they fount ketones and protein in my urine so I had to wait and hour and do another one and wait for the Dr, but because my appointment was so late in the afternoon the some Dr's had gone home and others was in surgery which was a joke I was stuck in triage for 6 hours till I saw a Dr to said he was concerned and that I could go home :dohh::growlmad: I wasted 6 hours of my life last night and I wasn't impressed at all

Wow ur in for a big bubba, hope he arrives early for you hun x

I have big babies tbf so no surprise this one is big too I'm predicting 9lb 10oz when he's born lol luckily I'm having a c section so no pushing a big baby for me lol plus my pelvis wouldn't be able to do it at all

Bless you Hun chunky babies are fab :) I have big babies to 9lb 5 and 9lb 1 mine have been and there bellys both measured big on scans X

I have a scan a week on Monday so can't wait to see what this lil man weighs X

I do love chunky babies but doubt my pelvis does lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back