Nervous Husband

Decosta1228

Married
Reaction score
Well I found this forum and it looks good.

I'm male, 29 and married and from the UK. We're TTC'ing at the moment, but the journey isn't going to be easy as wife probably has PCOS. However, I'm going to check myself out soon just to make sure that I'm all kosher.

Anyway, I'll be reading and keeping you all informed on how things are going.

Wife keeps calling me broody :) The thing is, we're not even close to having a child but we've already thought of names.

Welcome to baby and bump Decosta1228.

Hope everything goes well for you two.

Please keep us informed of your progress.

Mello

Thanks for the welcome.. Like my title says, it's a journey and at the moment, not rushing anything..Just reading 'Taking Charge of your Fertility' to see what it says.

Welcome and Good Luck on TTC :)

:hi: Welcome to BnB!

Wishing you the very best!

Halloo and Welcome!! Most of the girls(and guys) can give an answer to most things and most of all - the support everyone needs when going thru TTC!!

Good Luck anyhoo!

x

A bloke! Cool! I am new too and like your wife, it appears I have PCOS. Hey, it's early days so don't feel too down yet. Welcome!

A bloke! Cool! I am new too and like your wife, it appears I have PCOS. Hey, it's early days so don't feel too down yet. Welcome!

I'm not too down, just know that's it's not going to be easy, but optimistic..Got myself tested just to make sure it's not me. Find out in a week or so.

:hi: Welcome to the forum and good luck to you and your wife TTC!

Welcome and wishing you good luck with your ttc journey xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->