Nervous :) :/

Jpato

Reaction score
So after I posted this post below the other day:

Hi, early this year I stopped using the depo contraceptive needle as the doctor told me that after 2-3 years it's best to stop as it can stop my chances in the future of infertility. More then a month ago I got my first period since stopping the needle and then a few weeks later on the 14th of july (sydney dates) I got 2 nights of light bleeding then it disappeared and I haven't had a period or bleeding since now yesterday afternoon I got sharp pains in my lower abdomen area and they get really painful like a stabbing sharp feeling when I move or cough I've never had either of these before not even before getting a period. I've also been more tired then I would normally over the past 2 and a bit weeks. Could I be pregnant? I'm to sated to take a test as I don't know what I'd would say to my partner let alone my family as I'm not really ready to be a mother although I would keep the baby if I were to be pregnant.

I took a hpt and it came back negative and started getting turned off by smells of food yesterday makig me feel queazy I also talked to my partner who isn't to keen to become a father just yet but we are going to see the doctor tomorrow to test there to see if I am pregas. I'm kind of excited but scared at the same time cause it will change my life dramatically. Well goodluck to me I guess :)

I understand trying to figure out how to break that kind of news to you SO. When I got pregnant the first time I had no clue how to tell my hubby.

Awww I'm sorry? (not sure if I should be sorry or not since you are on the fence about it)... But there is always when you are wanting to try!! (or maybe next cycle??)

Sorry about that. When the time is right it'll happen. Good luck whatever happens next

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->