Nervous

Kerjones

Reaction score
Feeling nervous and don't know what to expect. Found out last week that there was no heartbeat for the baby. The doctor gave me a script for misoprostol. I've read lots of blogs about women whom have taken it. It's all so different for everyone. I was having second thoughts but decided to go through with it. I just want to get through it so we can try for another. This is my first mc. I do have one healthy six yr old and am very greatful.

I am so sorry for your loss.

With my natural miscarriages, it started out with bleeding and light period cramping that gradually got worse over the next few hours. The cramping would start getting very strong and come in waves (like the contractions they really are) but eased once I passed the baby. I've managed to get through mine without taking anything but you can get a pain prescription if you need it. I'm not sure if medically managed is any different than a natural as I've never had misoprostol but there's my experience. Good luck and I hope things work out well for you.

So sorry for your loss! I am currently going through the same thing. I just posted a new thread titled "through the ringer". I tried cytotec (misoprostal) for 2 rounds and still didn't pass enough. I did write recommendations down in the thread and it may help you to read it. The hardest part is actually taking the pills and knowing what will happen. Good luck and feel free to ask me any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->