Nervous...

Cmm1234

Reaction score
Alright, so I took this pregnancy test on June 11th 2015. There is a faint line creating a positive sign. This would put me in my first trimester.

But a couple days later, I started my period. Although it was very light, and only lasted 3 days, as opposed to 7.

July I got my period as normal. I don't keep track of my periods, but I believe I had my period normally in August as well.

Today is September 8th. Last night I woke up with excruciating stomach pains. And all day today as well. I try going to the bathroom but no BM occurs.

I have not taken a pregnancy test since the positive(?) one on June 11th.

Is it possible to have some bleeding during the first trimester? I don't have many other symptoms other than urinating frequently, nauseous if I don't eat, and fatigue.

Now I am stressing and over thinking that there is a possibility that I am pregnant. If I am, I am concerned for the well being of the baby, since I did not take care of myself for the first few months of pregnancy. I would have the occasional drink, and I am on anti-depressants. Would those be of harm to the baby?

I am 23 years old, and not in a position to have a baby. Yes, I did have unprotected sex on the last day of my ovulation cycle, but it was not consensual.

Sorry for all the questions, my mind is just racing at the possibilities.

I would appreciate any input you have and I welcome any questions.

Thank you so much in advance.

Attachments

• FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    FullSizeRender-2.jpg
    27.6 KB · Views: 15
Its so light and with a bleed right after I woukd think the possibility of a chemical pregnancy is pretty good

Id say probably chemical as well. Take another test and see how you go.

Take another test, you can have a better answer. Or go see your doctor if you're nervous for a more definitive answer.

Given you've had two periods since when you think you would have gotten pregnant I doubt you are pregnant now. The pains could have just been air in your digestive system. I'd say go to your GP if the pains continue.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->