Nervously announcing my bfp eek!!

Worrisome

mummy to 2boys and a girl
Reaction score
I got a bfp at 8dpo and a digi at 9dpo, very nervous as very early days, but trying to be confident lol.
This is only 2nd month from coming off the pill, last month had a one day af. So I am completely shocked as was 100% convinced that this wasnt our month.
Would just like to say thanks to all my friends and buddies on here, youve all been fantastic:hugs::hugs::hugs:

congratulations hun wishing you a v happy and healthy 9months xx

congrats hun, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months xxx

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

I was waiting for you to post in here so I could put all the :happydance: lol
I've already said how happy I am for you, but I'll say it again, I'm absolutely made up for you, and verrrrryyyyy excited for you :D
Hope you have a happy and VERY healthy 9 months.
:hugs:

Thanks everyone, it still not sunk in

Aw thats great hun congrats! :D And gives me hope cos i just came off the pill too! xx

wow, great news! Congratulations! :hugs:

Aw thats great hun congrats! :D And gives me hope cos i just came off the pill too! xx

Its twice Ive got caught now after coming off the pill, 2nd son was first month.
We just bd everyother day throughout cycle. I find long cycle though after coming off pill, which I think could be why some miss it. Tis very knackering :rofl: good luck everyone

Its twice Ive got caught now after coming off the pill, 2nd son was first month.
We just bd everyother day throughout cycle. I find long cycle though after coming off pill, which I think could be why some miss it. Tis very knackering :rofl: good luck everyone

Haha well weve been :sex: everyday cos of not knowing when ill ovulate so it is very knackering haha!! And i think im only about half way :o

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->