Nervously entering this forum

msq

Reaction score
Hey ladies,

My name is Amanda, I'm 20 years old and I have a 2.5 year old daughter. I just found out I'm expecting again yesterday and I have soooo many things running through my head, so I'm sorry if this sounds like me just blabbering away lol.

So before I got pregnant with my daughter I had a miscarriage at 6 weeks and another at 10 weeks, which I had to have a D&C for. I was taking Vitex the cycle that my daughter was conceived and switched to progesterone suppositories soon after finding out I was pregnant. I am now really nervous about being pregnant again and not having progesterone this time around. I'm scared I'll miscarry again without it. I'm trying to get an appointment as soon as possible but with my new insurance doctors won't see me until I'm 9 weeks.

This cycle, before I found out I was pregnant I started taking 100mg b6, krill oil and a prenatal vitamin. Do you know if the b6 and krill oil are safe to keep taking? I don't want to just stop taking the b6 because I've heard it increases progesterone and I definitely don't want a drop in that. I so wish I could just relax and enjoy being pregnant but I'm just so worried. Every pain I have freaks me out. I am worried I'll be bleeding every time I go to the restroom.

Sorry this is so long, I was just hoping to find some support in this tough time.

Thank you for reading :flower:

Congrats and welcome back to first tri! I just wanted to wish you a happy and healthy 9 months this time around. I am unsure of the krill oil and whatnot but understand your concern on low progesterone. If you cannot find a doctor to check your levels early on (when it's most important) and get you supplements you can always look into getting it in a cream form over the counter. It's a personal choice but I was in your shoes and chose to do it and it helped me. I found out my levels at 4 weeks were 12.5 with this pregnancy so I think it was crucial for me.

Good luck and pm me if you have any questions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->