Nervously here!

firstbaby1985

Reaction score
Hey all

I'be taken 2 pregnancy tests and both came back positive so I guess I'm here! I wish I didn't realise so early as I'm so nervous about having to wait till 12 weeks to check my baby is ok :) how's everyone doing, I think I'll be due mid January if all goes to plan

Hello. I am newly expecting no 2 as well and have calculated my due date to be 14th jan.
I called my doctors yesterday and have an appointment with them next Friday to confirm the pregnancy and then they will book me in with the midwife. 12 weeks scan seems so far away right now. This pregnancy hasn't sunk in yet, especially as I don't have any symptoms at all yet! How are you feeling?

Congratulations! I know how you feel, I got my BFP at 3 weeks, tested early as was already on my 3rd day of feeling nauseous! On count down to my first scan at 12+5 weeks.

I don't really gave symptoms apart from no period and a really heavy feeling in my stomach. I think I roughly calculated 15th jan! I'll need to phone my doctor too but just doesn't feel real!

Thanks all. I wish I hadn't tested so early as I'm so bad for worrying and waiting. With my last pregnancy I had no symptoms the whole preg apart from 2 days of feeling a bit sick. I shouldn't be complaining but with no symptoms I don't feel preg!

I hear you!

I wasn't so nervous with the previous 2 pregnancies (or maybe I just forget... :blush:) but it's been 5 years since the last pregnancy and now I'm really looking forward to being over the 12 week mark.

I don't have much in terms in symptoms either. I don't wish for MS but it's hard to feel like it's real at the moment!

I hear you!

I wasn't so nervous with the previous 2 pregnancies (or maybe I just forget... :blush:) but it's been 5 years since the last pregnancy and now I'm really looking forward to being over the 12 week mark.

I don't have much in terms in symptoms either. I don't wish for MS but it's hard to feel like it's real at the moment!

Exactly! I luckily didn't have anything last preg either but I just wish you could find out everything's ok in there! Haha. I'm going to book an early scan for about 7 weeks I think. It will reassure me for that day at least! Haha.

Hi.. I should also be due mid Jan. Got my bfp yesterday for mothers day :) s)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->