Nest Building

Amygdala

Reaction score
Hey girls!

Just needed to share this with you as I'm SO excited about it.

We bought a house! :happydance:

We'd been looking forever and just concluded that we can't afford anything nice in the forseeable future so will rent a few years longer. And then there it was. It just perfect for us and we can actually afford the mortgage. I'm so thrilled with it. :cloud9:

But it's not really the house itself, it's the fact that now I have a place to put my :baby::baby::baby: when they finally arrive. And I have a few years yet so I can make it really nice and homely for them. We'll renovate quite a lot of the place, maybe even build an extension and I'll plant fruit trees and flowers and raspberry shrubs. I'm so excited about the idea that this is the place where my LOs will grow up. :cloud9: No more worrying about randomly increasing rents or being evicted because landlord might want the house back. This one's ours. :happydance: (Well, the bank's :dohh:)

It just feels like such a big step towards being ready for becoming a family. It's such a big load of my mind...

Sorry for the pointless post but I needed to share some of my excitement. :blush:

Sounds great. Good luck in getting the house the way you want it :D

That's lovely news - congratulations! We are getting married in a few weeks and are currently trying to find 'our home'. I can't wait for it to happen!

Enjoy your nesting!

x

Huge congrats!
Very exciting news and I wish you a home filled with blessings and joy and lots of :baby::baby::baby:!!!

Aw, thanks girls!!!

And all the best for the wedding and the house hunt pinkflamingo!

awww congratulations that's wonderful!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->