Nesting already!

hunni12

Mum To Rj&WTT#2
Reaction score
I got up at 7 am with the to clean EVERYTHING. it did not dawn on me I was nesting until I went to throwing everything in sight outside for trash and getting baby stuff together:haha:

i done the same thing! but i think it was down to energy burst and waking up feeling like me one day, i looked about and wondered how i let things slip so much lol

its a nice feeling when everything is done!

Not quite nesting but doing today one of the bigger jobs I have been putting off for months pregnant or not it needed doing, I have some large storage cupboards filled with rubbish and as we need a major rearrange to make room for this baby today is the day I have emptied them all out, now just sat here gearing myself up for the hard part putting it all back and throwing out the rubbish :wacko:

I'm starting to nest too! Same happened early with DD.

I'm trying to get cleaning done, both so I can start working on the nursery and because the baby shower is happening at our apartment next month. But we just have so much stuff and DH isn't really helping :(

I'm doing the same thing cleaning and organising. I can't really do much since we are moving to a bigger house so each child has their own room.

Well apparently, I now have nowhere to nest as we got notice yesterday that we're getting kicked out of our apartment and now we have nowhere to live :(

No nesting here. I'm desperate to get a little energyblnso that I can do even the most basic stuff. I keep waiting for that second trimester burst of energy, and it just hasn't happened yet. Boo.

Well apparently, I now have nowhere to nest as we got notice yesterday that we're getting kicked out of our apartment and now we have nowhere to live :(

Oh no. I'm so sorry. That's awful :(

That's awful, I'm sorry. It happened to me a few years ago when we were renting and I was devastated. It was a stressful time but we found somewhere else to live in time. How long is your notice?

I cant stop! lol. Every day I sit at work and think of new ways to re-organize things in my home. Pinterest has too many good ideas. DH actually mentioned to me the other night that I should stop obsessing over organization, he feels that I am stressing but I really don't think I am, I feel much better after everything is neat and tidy.

I started nesting before I got my BFP, I just couldn't leave anything unclean, even if it made me late for anything.

Ser, sorry to hear you've been given notice. I hope you get sorted quickly.

Thanks for all the positive thoughts, girls!

I suppose she was being very generous and gave us till Oct. 31 (which is 3 weeks before my due date x_x). But I'm two weeks out from third tri, so yea... But I'm doing my best not to stress. Some moments I'm more successful than others. Obviously, I can't nest by setting up the nursery like I had wanted to (I even got the call that my fancy glider and ottoman from Potter Barn are ready to pick up after today, which made me a little sad), but I'm trying to do something each day to clean or tidy up. I also made a list of things that can start going into boxes right now. I'm feeling pressure in the whole finding a house to buy in such a short time. Buying a house is such a big decision and a BIG investment!

I did go a little nuts buying clothes in Target yesterday though. I went to buy a present for my niece's birthday and I saw the packs of onsies were on clearance, and the math came out to like $1.15 each. So, of course, I had to buy some in each size *lol* And some bibs, socks, and pants too! ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->