Nesting maybe?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Third Trimester' started by Squidge, Dec 10, 2009.

1. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

I've been sat here for the last half an hour thinking 'i just want to get up and tidy round, i'm sick of this house looking like a bombs hit it' but then i was like 'errrr, bit late tho' but sod it. I'm off to start cleaning round :haha:

Not sure if it's nesting or not but it's totally bugging me and i'll not stop until it's completely finished!!! :lol:

2. jem02

jem02 Mirren 16/01/10

I'd say it is Hun- I've cleaned my fridge today lol!!!

My house is upside down as nursery is being decorated and were turning our upstairs level into a bedroom/ tv room and I keep trying to tidy the mess lol!

Think the fridge was just an available thin to clean xxx

3. angie-roo

angie-roo Well-Known Member

Have been cleaning like a mad thing...... Some of it I am sure is nesting, but some of it is knowing we are due for visits from my colleagues who wanna come round, as well as a couple of visits from hubby's relatives who haven't seen the house yet (only lived here over 3 years)!!!!

4. timbawundakin

timbawundakin Well-Known Member

my whole house smells like bleach haha!!!!!!!!!!!

cant get enough of it.
    i love cleaning at the mo.
    nesting like mad.:wacko:
    k
    xx

5. DueMarch2nd

DueMarch2nd mummy to a little lamb

I hope I get some energy back in time for nesting. i do a load of laundry and need a good long sit down. that is why bnb is so good. I love having something to do when i am lazy. And since it is for pregnancy info, it is productive mentally :winkwink:

6. Squidge

Squidge Mummy & WTT <3

Well i gutted our room and sorted all that out but started to feel sick so will carry on with the other rooms tomorrow :lol: Hopefully i'll still be in the mood :haha:

7. katekatekate

katekatekate Guest

My house is spotless atm. But that may be because my friend came round to use our white walls for a photoshoot background and I didnt wanna look jippy.
    OH! jem02 just reminded me to clean my fridge before I load it with Christmas Food. I want a Croc Odor Fridge thing. :(