Nesting!

rowleypolie

Mom of 2, #3 on the way
Reaction score
I have been cleaning like crazy, I went through the kitchen like a tornado and scrubbed everything down. The teapot, the salt and pepper shakers, I even wiped down my dishsoap, lol. Then I tore through the kids's room. I do have mothers coming, mine and MIL. So it might be that. Now to do mountains of laundry... That might need to wait till tommorow.

I havent felt baby move a ton, hoping that means she is getting ready!

I hope I hit the nesting stage soon ! I have absolutely no urge to do anything & I feel like my apartment is a disaster. Hopefully I'll get the urge to clean before LO gets here.

Lucky. I had so much energy like 5 weeks ago. Now I don't even have the energy to do laundry :(

I think I must be nesting as I'm cleaning and I'm nagging the OH about his 'jobs' he hasn't completed.

The baby neeeeeds an immaculate garden right? :lol:

yesterday I went through every scrap of laundry, mopped all floors, had hubby put all my new pic frames up along stairs... today I want to clean the radiators and kick boards under the kitchen units... surely this is nesting starting to kick in cause I do keep a tidy house but not usually spotless... all babies clothes and blankets have been washed too

What's funny is how hard it is to keep up a clean house with my 2 LO's and a DH that doesn't really do anything due to working 60+ hours a week

Most of my work had to be re one today, along with walking for an hour or so, bouncing on my ball for an hour or so...still nothing consistent which might ba a good thing because I am getting pretty tired

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->