Nesting

lauraairving

Reaction score
I've been cleaning for hours.. where has this energy come from haha :wacko:

I've literally cleaned everywhere, packed my hospital bag and done 4 loads of washing and drying :happydance: Im loving it!!
Just rang OH and told him to get something quick to eat for tea as I'm still cleaning the bathroom lol!
Anyone else nesting?

I haven't since around 31 weeks as well lol. I had a HUGE nesting urge for a few days. Put his crib together, washed all the hand-me-down clothes and his new clothes, organized, put them all away. Put some organizers together. I had a mini nesting stage after my baby shower last month but since then I've been lazy lol.

I want to nest so badly, but I've been so swamped with work and by the time I get home I have no energy... I've had to work the past few weekends as well. But! Today I finally have a day off and I've been cleaning and doing laundry all morning. Loving it!

I keep having major nesting OCD surges that last about a week at a time then I have a few days where I can't be bothered to get off the sofa :haha: I'm hoping for a major nesting surge just before I give birth so the house is easier to keep on top of when I have my newborn home.

Mine comes and goes. Had a major nesting urge several weeks ago now and scrubbed the house top to bottom. Had several mini surges since, and several lazy days in between!! Lol. Today was a nesting day.

I went crazy around 31 weeks after my baby shower and got everything together and cleaned after that I was extremely lazy. Now I have been on a cleaning spree for a week. Im hoping im close!

I can't stop ladies. My back has absolutely gone but I can't stop:(

I never did last time, not once! But this time I randomly got a burst of it at 15 weeks :wacko: it's come and gone since then, I get really gutted when I'm in too much pain to carry on though!

I get mine in spurts. Did some cleaning today and picking up until I'm like hmmm I just wanna veg out in front of the tv :)

As others said I nest in spurts also. Probably due to lack of energy lol

So I went to do a load of laundry and our washer is leaking! We had the outside drain clogged earlier this week and a plumber came and fixed it we thought. It may have gotten clogged because it rained... Anyway I'm just like ahhh! I'm overdue and I'm cloth diapering so this issue needs to be resolved. Crazy ness! Anyway it's not the end if the world but still. Good thing my husband is a mister fix it too.

I usually get up very tired with no energy and by the time I've had breakfast BAM I need to clean hahahah!! Seriously gutted as I know I need to rest my back :(

I'm glad you got your washer fixes what a disaster n

It's been coming and going for the past few weeks, but I'm in 100% nesting mode these days! :haha: The annoying thing is that the house is literally spotless and I have a hard time finding things to do :haha: so I end up dusting, mopping 3 times a day and just rearranging closets etc even though everything is in place.

I hate it when I just sit on the couch and WANT to do stuff but can't find anything :haha:

Mine started a few days ago, everything just looked so dirty I had the overwhelming urge to clean and I haven't been able to stop. I've been cooking every night as well which I usually hate!

I need this nesting urge to kick in. I've got stuff done, but certainly not because I've wanted to lol.

I'm hoping for a massive surge in time for baby arriving.

@lauraairving hope your back pain eases off soon hunni, I did the exact same thing! I felt like I was on a natural high from cleaning that I couldn't stop myself & now Im waddling around like a penguin :haha: I suffer with ocd too so Im guessing that was only a mini nesting moment x

We moved house recently and because our old house had mould, I now have to wash every single item of clothing, bedding etc, before I can put them away. I'm actually enjoying it all; just hoping the weather cooperates because autumn is setting in now and we don't have any way of drying clothes indoors. I've washed one load of newborn stuff, and I have a couple more to do. I have to get it done amongst everything else though, so it's taking time. I can't wait until I get to put it all in the drawers and set up the crib :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->