Nesting?

Maddiee

Mummy to Charliee-Anne
Reaction score
I don't know if everyone goes through this or not but i've realized over the past week and a half or so, all i've been doing is cleaning and organizing. is it just me?

lol im not doing it lol but i didnt get the nesting bug with ds either i spent alot of time eating in the last couple of weeks though

Most women will go through nesting. With my first son I had it in the end, with this baby I've already had a few days, and will probably get more.

haha yeah. i don't think my house has ever been this clean. not even since we moved in. lol

omg my husband loves it!!! he thinks its soo funny when he sees me clean or work on my prenatal scarpbook or rubbing my belly he always has a huge smile onhis face and he also likes that ive been cleaning

I've been doing a bit but now I'm so sore sitting or standing that I just have an urge to do stuff but can't face doing it and I'll start but then feel like rubbish and leave the room in a tip and don't want to do that either. poo poo!

oh haha lol. i have this strange urge to want to have the house dirty, just so i can clean it back up again.

haha yep im at it! im always a clean freak but iv ended up sorting cubbards n all sorts out today!!

there are drawers that i shudder to think what in them and i have a want to go attempt to clean them now. but i tell myself no, not at 2am :)

im like that too
moved all my room around other day & the hoover is on none stop lol

YES! ME! Im in the nesting stage...have been for a while lol.

So much so my fiance bought me a hand-held dustbuster for my christmas!! :rofl:

was actually the best present i got!! was so excited to get it charged up and get cleaning around the house with it!

feel like the biggest dork ever but its just the phase im going through!!

I got so bad the other day I got out of bed to clean the kitchen ... I polished the kettle

me too! I woke up at about 5AM and got out of bed specifically to clean the bathroom...
its starting to get on my nerves. i'm over it.

I haven't really been nesting at home, but I have at work... how weird is that? I've taken on a fairly large project to update a bunch of training documents for my position for the next person to learn from. I HATE writing documentation, and I volunteered for this?! Haha, but it just annoys me so much to think that it'll just get left undone if I don't do it.

I really want to get home so I can start decorating and tidying and stuff!!!

I've been feeling a lot more motivated (since I stopped being sick every day......!) and just want to get on with loads of projects!

xx

haha definitely, i feel disorganised even though everythings ready and raring to go! :nope: im just ridic!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->