Netbook case (help please)

shortie1990

Mummy to two under 2 :)
Reaction score
My OH got a netbook for Christmas from his parents, and was going to get a case for it because if he takes it in his van.. It WILL get broken - he breaks everything he's like a child! Anyway I was gonna pick one up but he's after one that can stay in the case while it's being used, ya know so it opens up etc so he doesn't have to take the netbook in and out and can stay in the case aol the time, has any one seen anything like this and can point me in the right direction?

I haven't seen anything like that for a netbook, probably cos it may be a problem for overheating if it's enclosed whilst being used iykwim. :flower:

i've not seen anything like this either.

gap in the market!

Wasn't sure if they existed, thanks ladies.

Do they tend to over heat? :shrug:

I haven't seen anything like that for a netbook, probably cos it may be a problem for overheating if it's enclosed whilst being used iykwim. :flower:

It will overheat if the air vents on the bottom and side are blocked in use - hubby managed to successfully melt half the motherboard of his laptop sitting it on the bed to use it once and blocking the vents.

Yes they overheat for fun. mine overheated and blew everything inside it. doesn't work at all now :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->