Netfix or love film instant?

Eternal

Three boys!
Reaction score
I cant decide which would be better? If any, right now we tend to just download from the play station store, and wondering if we should try Netfix or lovefilm. Any suggestions?

We liked netflix but eventually got bored.

we have netflix aswell, used to watch it all the time, now its just now and again. they put new stuff on every so often though. hated lovefilm though.

We use lovefilm. Apparently their library is 6 times that of Netflix?

We have lovefilm and it's great. We can download films on the Xbox or Playstation or get them sent through the post :)

Netflix is great if you want to catch up on TV shows - the movie selection isn't that great though.

I have had netflix and lovefilm. There seems to be more on lovefilm but the quality of the discs through the post was really poor. Apparently lovefilm is available on wii from this month so I might give it another go for instant streaming.

Have a look on quidco before you sign for anything because you can usually get about £15 cashback.

We have used both and I don't rate either to be honest

I currently have both but never use Netflix. They never seem to have what I want to watch. I think their selection is really poor. I love love film tho x

Have both, have had them both for like a year now. Use netflix everyday, multiple times a day, use lovefilm once a month if it's lucky :p I also have Sky+HD and use the On Demand options on there, plus occasionally use Crackle, etc on XboxLive. Not sure why though, since I have more than enough movies to choose from in my collection haha xx

i am with lovefilm and love it, i have had the odd occasional disc which doesnt play or skips but when that happens they send another copy out instantly with an extra dvd on my rental list - bonus - i'm happy :)

We were with Tesco DVD who were basically a rebranded LoveFilm - they've now fully switched over to LoveFilm. Haven't used their online streaming yet (this only happened in about the last month) but their rental by post thing's always been good for us - we watch a LOT (well did pre-baby!) of DVDs quite often in bed, things like TV series as well, and as long as you kept your rental list low on numbers we generally got stuff through quite quickly to watch.

Neither... in2Streams is by the far the greatest...it doesnt have film but oh my god does it have every single tv program form the UK and America you can ever think off.

and coz it american it allows you to watch tv series months if not years before they come out over here. I cant express how brilliant it is!

and cost $14.99 which is about £9.

Neither... in2Streams is by the far the greatest...it doesnt have film but oh my god does it have every single tv program form the UK and America you can ever think off.

and coz it american it allows you to watch tv series months if not years before they come out over here. I cant express how brilliant it is!

And we can get it here? Legally?

And we can get it here? Legally?

Yep, https://www.in2streams.com/index.php pretty sure it legal and as i say fregging awesome as i say everything you can possibly imagine.

I will admit the quality on some is not the best but all watchable.

and you can watch it on anything with the internet!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->