Netflix

WanaBaba

Reaction score
Hi :flow:
Does anyone have Netflix? I've just supscribed to the first free month but havnt decided yet wether or not I'll keep it after that. I'm just wondering if you have it, why you chose to keep it and if anyone can recommend any good films or tv series's I can get into? Thankyou :)

We have it, we reduced our sky package right down to the basic one, so decided we'd try Netflix for a while. I've watched a couple of films, but mainly tv series. I watched Downton as I didn't watch it on tv, Gavin & Stacey, Upstairs downstairs, and at the minute I'm watching Teachers. When DH isn't at work (he's a nurse and works nights) we are slowly working our way through Buffy the Vampire Slayer together. Xxx

We have it too. Love it!! I'd just get stuck in and start seeing what you like! There's so much on there!!!

We have it and I love it!! it's really good, I can always find something to watch on there and they regularly update. I'm currently watching series two of The Good Wife and it's fantastic! Would also recommend their Netflix originals: Orange is the New Black and House of Cards. White Collar is on there too so when I've finished a Good a wife I'm gonna watch that. Definitely worth it.

We just got the free trial and think we going to keep it

We have it and love it! We watched breaking bad judt finished luther and all dexter is on there. Great forbkids too. Just got a second wii (freebie from mum) so girld can have in their room! We got rid of sky once we got thhis and went free sat...

We have it and love it! LO has it on his iPad and watches lots of films and programmes :thumbup:
I watch tv series and films quite regular too, well worth the money

We love Netflix, I hardly watch regular telly now. I've watched Breaking Bad, Hemlock Grove, The Killing, Orange Is The New Black, Lillyhammer, House of Cards and loads of good documentaries and movies. It has great kids stuff as well. Only thing with watching series' is waiting for the new ones to start, I watch it all too quickly!

I love Netflix, we don't have Sky or anything like that so I watch a lot on Netflix.

I got Netflix because we don't have sky and this was a cheaper option. I've been mainly watching all the '80s movies on there at the moment. My OH likes breaking bad and the Ted talks and we put the David Attenborough stuff on for LO sometimes.

We had a it for a while last year but once I had finished dexter I got bored of it. I find it is good for tv series but rubbish for films, I love sky on demand for TV (currently working through "Girls") and I get two DVDs a month from love film (choice is much better if you get DVDs sent to you rather than the online access subscriptions due to licensing) so that is enough for us. There's a way you can change where it looks like your IP dress is from so you can log into the American netflix and get much more choice because it has been around longer in America so they have licences for much more material, I couldnt work out how to do it though lol.

I got it. Im watching kitchen nightmares US and my strange addiction at the moment.

We had a it for a while last year but once I had finished dexter I got bored of it. I find it is good for tv series but rubbish for films, I love sky on demand for TV (currently working through "Girls") and I get two DVDs a month from love film (choice is much better if you get DVDs sent to you rather than the online access subscriptions due to licensing) so that is enough for us. There's a way you can change where it looks like your IP dress is from so you can log into the American netflix and get much more choice because it has been around longer in America so they have licences for much more material, I couldnt work out how to do it though lol.

We did this and the American one is very good but it kept making Netflix unavailable all the time and ended up been a waste of money because we couldn't even watch the British one. We've gone back to the British one now and there's so much I want to watch. I agree it's not so great for films though but I always end up falling asleep during a film lol.

Thanks ladies. I have started watching dexter :)

I'm having to use an app called tunnelbear to watch it with us being in Germany, I tried the us one but it didn't work but thankfully the uk one does! Not sure if that's because I signed up to it with my uk bank account x

We have it, it's great!
Well worth the subscription fee

Use Un-block us its really easy.

The american one is really good.

Use Un-block us its really easy.

The american one is really good.

how do u un block

Love Netflix! So many good (or at least entertaining :) ) shows. Breaking Bad, Dexter, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Scandal, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife, Pretty Little Liars. I know I watch more but that's a start!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->