Netflix

I loved it but haven't got round to having it without a free trial yet...

Watched OITNB and LOVED it though! xxx

I'm watching OITNB at the minute, think I'm up to episode 6, and I love it!

New series soon as well :happydance: xxx

We have Netflix :) Mostly for kids stuff but we have watched a few films and I love to watch Gavin and Stacey xx

You've all twisted my arm to retry the free trial (we did it in hubby's name last time so will do mine!) I remembered that the last series of gossip girl is on there too which I missed because itv were so bad at advertising it and showed it so randomly! Seeing as DS2 is showing no signs of wanting to sleep well at night anytime soon may as well enjoy the wake ups!

You've all twisted my arm to retry the free trial (we did it in hubby's name last time so will do mine!) I remembered that the last series of gossip girl is on there too which I missed because itv were so bad at advertising it and showed it so randomly! Seeing as DS2 is showing no signs of wanting to sleep well at night anytime soon may as well enjoy the wake ups!

Haha this is exactly what I'm thinking, once baby is here I'm gonna be doing all the night feeds so I need something to keep me awake haha x

Off to watch a couple more episodes of OITNB it's so addicting haha

Finished OITNB tonight and omg I want more! Haha. Can't wait til the next series is out!

I've got it :)! saves you buying films/tv series! and it's not expensive!

We've got the american one on ps3.
The only thing I will say is if you update Netflix then you will have to go through the whole rigmarole again.
Netflix are constantly changing the DNS codes.
Imo the Irish/Uk Netflix isn't worth the money but the US one is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->