Netflix

We had a it for a while last year but once I had finished dexter I got bored of it. I find it is good for tv series but rubbish for films, I love sky on demand for TV (currently working through "Girls") and I get two DVDs a month from love film (choice is much better if you get DVDs sent to you rather than the online access subscriptions due to licensing) so that is enough for us. There's a way you can change where it looks like your IP dress is from so you can log into the American netflix and get much more choice because it has been around longer in America so they have licences for much more material, I couldnt work out how to do it though lol.

Use Un-block us its really easy.

The american one is really good.

how do u un block

https://www.unblock-us.com/?cvb&utm_expid=40442353-3.Qm2OMi00T8uRhyH651nn4A.1 7 day free trial then i think its £3 a month. Well worth it imo

Love Netflix! So many good (or at least entertaining :) ) shows. Breaking Bad, Dexter, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Scandal, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife, Pretty Little Liars. I know I watch more but that's a start!

Ooo is call the midwife on the UK one? I haven't found it and i'd love to watch it - missed it on BBC! Xx

We had a it for a while last year but once I had finished dexter I got bored of it. I find it is good for tv series but rubbish for films, I love sky on demand for TV (currently working through "Girls") and I get two DVDs a month from love film (choice is much better if you get DVDs sent to you rather than the online access subscriptions due to licensing) so that is enough for us. There's a way you can change where it looks like your IP dress is from so you can log into the American netflix and get much more choice because it has been around longer in America so they have licences for much more material, I couldnt work out how to do it though lol.

Use Un-block us its really easy.

The american one is really good.

how do u un block

https://www.unblock-us.com/?cvb&utm_expid=40442353-3.Qm2OMi00T8uRhyH651nn4A.1 7 day free trial then i think its £3 a month. Well worth it imo

Thanks hun ill check it out

I have Netflix and love it, I don't have sky or anything and I find a lot of shows on normal tv a bit rubbish plus I never seem to get time to sit down and actually watch tv. By the time I'm home in the evening, kids fed, bathed, in bed, me fed and bathed and everything sorted for the next day, it's like 9-10pm so I just watch stuff on Netflix in bed :lol:!

Love Netflix! So many good (or at least entertaining :) ) shows. Breaking Bad, Dexter, House of Cards, Orange is the New Black, Scandal, Bones, Grey's Anatomy, Sherlock, Downton Abbey, Call the Midwife, Pretty Little Liars. I know I watch more but that's a start!

Ooo is call the midwife on the UK one? I haven't found it and i'd love to watch it - missed it on BBC! Xx

I'm not sure since I'm on the US one :) But I love that show!

Is that unblock thing legal?

Had a quick Google but there are mixed answers

I didn't think it was worth the money tbh, the only series I watched was Orange is the new Black which I LOVED!

I'm not sure since I'm on the US one :) But I love that show!

:( I searched the whole thing no call the midwife :(
Hopefully it'll be there one day!!

Nutshake your twins are beautiful!!!!

Ahh thanks, your boy has gotten so big! And you've had another, I didn't realise, congrats! X

thanks hun :)

Is that unblock thing legal?

Had a quick Google but there are mixed answers

I dont see why not, your still paying for the service

Hmmm I not sure it just seems strange that you are allowed to hide your Ip address

I could be wrong thou

Well I worked out how to get onto the US one and it is so easy!
I downloaded an app onto my ipad called tunnelbear, all you do is install it then choose which country you want from the list , go onto netflix and the content comes up from whichever country you have chosen. And you can just switch between countries each time. You get 500MB free on tunnelbear but it is only £1.99 a month or £20 for a year and you get unlimited, so worth it!

Love netflix!

It's really easy to get the us one without downloading anything extra. Just change your internet DNS settings! It doesn't involve hiding anything :)

Love netflix!

It's really easy to get the us one without downloading anything extra. Just change your internet DNS settings! It doesn't involve hiding anything :)

I tried this with the xbox but it made it angry and confused and in turn stirred similar feelings from my husband lol....

Love netflix!

I tried this with the xbox but it made it angry and confused and in turn stirred similar feelings from my husband lol....

Oh dear haha!! Ive never tried it on xbox! My oh would take a fit if he saw me messing about with the settings on it lol

Love netflix!

By changing your DNS settings your changing the location of your IP address so technically you are hiding where you are.

Love netflix!

Oh dear haha!! Ive never tried it on xbox! My oh would take a fit if he saw me messing about with the settings on it lol

Needless to say I didn't try again :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->