Neurologist says no more TTC right now :(

mami2karina

Mami of 3~Expecting #4!
Reaction score
I m/c twins Christmas Day. And it about killed me. I am due for AF any day now and can feel her coming on. I am sad and disappointed. After my visit with my neurologist last Friday he informed I never should have gotten pregnant to begin with and no more TTC. I wanted to cry. I want another baby so bad, so does DH. I have fibromyalgia and have also tested positive for lupus. So right now he wants to get me on meds to help manage my pain and get me back to sleeping again since I cannot sleep at all. He also wants me to see my psychiatrist again and get back on my depression meds. He said he just wants me to get better and that getting pregnant right now is a bad idea. So I guess we will have to put TTC on hold for a while. This is so sad to me. But I guess it's also a good thing as well because DH and I are getting ready to go through a HUGE immigration battle and he will be having to go back to Mexico probably in August. Which the twins were due in August and it was going to work out perfectly. I am just disappointed because I wanted my babies so badly and now we are told we can't even try again for who knows how long. He was very short and rude about it so I didn't want to ask any more questions. I still need to go do my bloodwork for the recurrent loss testing. I just haven't felt well physically lately and haven't gone yet.

hi mami,
so sorry you're going through this...

praying everything works out for you...

:hugs:

:friends:

Thanks ladies. And my husband is like 'you already have 3 kids so it's not like you don't have any'. It's still sad because we only have 1 together and want more. But there's no need for comments like that.

:hugs: I'm so sorry you are going through this right now.

So sorry to hear about your loss :hugs:
I don't know what testing they expect to do with you as lupus is an obvious problem for m/cs.
Your doc sounds like he needs to learn some bedside manners, but hopefully he knows his stuff. Instead of the no-no attitude I hope that he can help you get into best possible shape for your next pregnancy! You will get there! Xxx

I am very sorry that you are going through this. What a difficult thing to be told. :(

I wish you the best.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"