Never been happy about that

kiki04

A girl can dream....
Reaction score
So up until now I havent even checked if my hcg levels were dropping properly. Today marks 3 weeks since my d&c and I did a test last night and it was negative. I dont know when it dropped to 0 but being 2w6d later from a 4 month pg I think thats pretty good :thumbup: I have never been thrilled to see a BFN before :shrug:

It sounds weird doesn't it? Like being happy to see an AF! :dohh:

Well congrats on your bfn... at least now you know next time you test and get a line it will be a new line and a new pregnancy.

I was wondering about all this today so in a way you've given me a bit of hope. I had an ERCP a week ago today and I'm still getting a really dark line.

Good luck with ttc again. :hugs: xxx

It sounds weird doesn't it? Like being happy to see an AF! :dohh:

Well congrats on your bfn... at least now you know next time you test and get a line it will be a new line and a new pregnancy.

I was wondering about all this today so in a way you've given me a bit of hope. I had an ERCP a week ago today and I'm still getting a really dark line.

Good luck with ttc again. :hugs: xxx

Thanks!!
And the same goes to you!! :hugs: and BTW- I freakin LOVE your pic... cutest puppy ever hehe

haha... thanks. She's an old lady now but she's my little furbaby. Keeps me strong through all the crap we have to go through ttc etc. xxx

I remember the feeling of wanting a BFN to show! It's the strangest thing, when all I had been hoping for every month was a BFP! At least you can now start to move on from things hun, and whilst it doesn't change the awful loss that you have had, you can at least move forward now and begin another chapter.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->