Never been pregnant, SO confused!

AudreyJoXoXo

Not trying, Not preventin
Reaction score
My husband and I aren't trying to get pregnant but we also aren't using any type of birth control and haven't been for almost a year now. Well I finally got one of those period-tracker apps that had some good rating of accuracy so Aunt Flo wouldn't give me any surprises as work or anything and I've now been tracking my periods since the beginning of May.

I track all of the time's my husband and I have been intimate, spotting, full blown periods, ect. To the T! During my "Fertile Week" we had sex on three different days: 2 were before my predicted ovulation date and one was the day after. (That was the week of Aug 21-27). I then spotted on August 28 and 29th (one small spot once each day) and then it stopped. I was suppose to start my period 2 days ago on Sept 8th and still nothing. I wanted to jump start my period so we had sex again which normally does the trick and, guess what, NOTHING!

So today I got a pregnancy test from the store on my lunch break (my second pee of the day! lol) and it came up as negative but I swear I just KNEW it was going to be positive and then it just wasn't. I felt like I'd been punched in the gut when I saw the results.

Other than the late period I've had some lower back cramps and I'm really tired but I also just work a full time job so I could be just plain ole tired. I'm also really nauseated off and on all day but I work in a pharmacy so I could also just be catching something. I've never been pregnant before or had this feeling. What do you think? And if I should test again when should I do it to get a more accurate result? I just moved to a new town so I don't have a doctor yet and I can't seem to make an appointment any time soon. HELP!!! :cry:

Oh. And this is weird but I heard it can be a sign of early pregnancy: Runny nose. It literally kept me up last night! I woke up in the middle of the night and it's like my nose was crying. It was a constant thin, watery drip that would not stop. I didn't get it to go away until late this afternoon. It was just plain weird.

I would just test again but make sure it's your first pee of the day. Your HCG levels are so low early in pregnancy that you need to allow them to build up overnight to get even a faint positive.

Best of luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->