• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

never been so embarrassed

weewdy

Reaction score
My neighbours that live behind me up a lane that is right beside my house are going through a bad patch that came to a head tonight. He rammed her car when she was trying to get her and her son to safety. My dd was in bed and i heard alot of noise so looked out and saw him fighting with her. I phoned the police and went out and grabbed her 4 yr old who was witnessing everything and took him into mine. Anyway police arrived and had to spray him to get him under control. I kept the wee boy with me. About 40mins later a policeman came round to collect him. He was absolutely gorgeous. He chatted for about 5 mins took the boy and left.

i went and put my black jammies and dressing gown on, nice ones since i knew my oh would be home soon, when someone chapped my door. The hunky policeman! He wanted a statement of what i had witnessed. About 15 mins he was in before i realised i hadnt buttoned my jammies correctly and all he could see was my chest and red bra!! I was mortified. He left a few mins later and said he will be back tomorrow incase i remember anything else. How the hell can i face him tomorrow.

Hahaha I bet he loved it!! You spiced up his evening! That's shocking though, that poor little boy had to witness that :-( hope he and the mum are ok.

Don't worry-I answered the door to the postman last week with a face covered in chocolate!
Thought he was smiley!! I'd been baking with dd1!
Xx

omg I would be so embarrassed hun but well done you for stepping in and taking the LO away from that argument :flower:

I would just act as if you never knew, i'm sure he knows it's because it was late and you were tired

:rofl: no wonder he's coming back tomorrow!

Sorry about your neighbours, what a horrible man! :nope:

How awful for your neighbours :nope:

I once answered my front door to the postman naked - yes NAKED whilst pregnant with dd2. I was boiling hot and had stripped off he knocked at the door, I didn't think just answered it signed for my letter. He said nothing, I said nothing it wasn't until after he'd gone I realised :blush:. Dh still laughs at me about it. And yes we still have the postman :haha:

Haha! That's probably why he said he'd come back again! :haha:

But it's terrible that little boy had to witness that. How upsetting for him.

I once answered my front door to the postman naked - yes NAKED whilst pregnant with dd2. I was boiling hot and had stripped off he knocked at the door, I didn't think just answered it signed for my letter. He said nothing, I said nothing it wasn't until after he'd gone I realised :blush:. Dh still laughs at me about it. And yes we still have the postman :haha:

:rofl: :rofl:

Omg :haha:

Sorry to hi jack but omg :haha: can I ask how that is possible??!

X

Sorry to hi jack but omg :haha: can I ask how that is possible??!

X

I would love to be able to say but I honestly don't know :dohh: I was on lots of heavy duty medication :shrug:. I still can't look him in the face though :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->