"Never had BH" question....

I am always getting tons of BH contractions. But I have heard of women that say they don't have them and then in the couple of weeks before labor, they start to get them alot :shrug:

I've had a few moments where I've thought maybe I am just mistaking them for the baby moving, as the feeling sounds similar to what I feel when the baby is moving or rolling.

Ditto for me. I've had a few moments where I think my tummy feels kind of tight, but usually the baby's rolling around at the same time. So I really can't tell if I'm having BHs, or it just feels tight because the baby's trying to stretch out!

PRob. the best way to tell if it's baby, or BH, is if your WHOLE bump is tight, and not just a certain area or a certain side of it, then it's BH. If it's just a certain area of your bump all tight and stretched out, that's likely baby.

But... as BH get more noticeable (if they do)... you'll feel the whole process creep over your bump. Like someone's cranking up a switch... so it starts off slow then sqqqqquuuueeeeeeeeeeezes real tight... then gradually eases off. So I guess what I'm saying is... you feel it squeezing like a vice... not pushing like a baby would.

You know, Robin, I didn't really feel them with my first. I know I probably had them but I never noticed them like I do with this one. Jackie has it spot on with the tightening. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->