Never had cloth bums!

L

Lisa1302

Izzy started back at nursery today and she was in a new room for toddlers (was babies until 15 months)
I had called to make sure cloth bum was ok and they said yes.

SO I turn up this morning with my bag of Ittis (in the lovely bag they came in with a pink spotty wet bag too) and not only was the manager there to see but the nursery nurses looked intrigued!

Now this is a POSH nursery, part of the very expensive public school - so its all Porsch mums lol, I expected, not sure why, every other baby to be in cloth!

When I picked her up I asked if they got on okay with them and they said yes they thought they are fantastic - they admitted to never having changed a cloth bum like that before and that they actually expected something with pins and plastic pants, and had been commenting before I got there that they had no idea how to fold nappies - as this is what they were used to from college (and these were youngish girls!) So they were really releived to find something so nice & easy in the bag!

SO there you go - Ittis have impressed again! :thumbup:

Nice to know that there are nurseries who will take cloth bums!

Iv been looking for a nursery for Connah the past few weeks and not one that i have looked at will take/dont know how to have cloth bums :wacko:

xx

That's awful!

I don't see why any nurseries refuse, its not that much different to a sposie except putting the nappy in the wet bag instead of in the bin!

You would think that they would be keen to reduce the what I imagine to be very large bin of nappies every day!

That's awful!

I don't see why any nurseries refuse, its not that much different to a sposie except putting the nappy in the wet bag instead of in the bin!

You would think that they would be keen to reduce the what I imagine to be very large bin of nappies every day!

Yup my thoughts exactly...still,ill keep looking and hopefully find one that does xx

I hope I don't find a problem when/if I go back to work. I find it shocking they don't know how to handle them really xx

woop woop good 'ol Ittis :D

I met my friend Claire today who works in a nursery and we were discussing nappies and she was saying how much she hates them lol she loves the nappies but says its a nightmare at the nursery as they have 3 babies each and shes forever binning the nappies and having to fish them out LOL and trying to remember who owns what lol

woop woop good 'ol Ittis :D

I met my friend Claire today who works in a nursery and we were discussing nappies and she was saying how much she hates them lol she loves the nappies but says its a nightmare at the nursery as they have 3 babies each and shes forever binning the nappies and having to fish them out LOL and trying to remember who owns what lol

lol - oh well i suppose i'm lucky they wont confuse my nappies with anyones elses!

lol exactly Lisa :D I did giggle when my friend was telling me :D I went onto show her my purple itti and told her what i'd do if she lost that lol

She asked me how much they were etc and when I told her she said she will remember not to through anymore away LOL maybe I could get her to shove them in a secret wetbag for me :D

I'd be gutted if they lost a nappy!

I actually thought one was missing today...I was like OMG where is my yellow itti?! I know it was in the bag!!

oppps yes she is wearing it :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->