Never mind terrible two's... think we've hit the terrible one's

yes, you can order a "mobile" bar from the local pub to come down :rofl:
Im liking this idea more and more :rofl:

Katie has tantrums that would put a 2 year old to shame :lol: It's all part of when they can't always 'say' what they want. it's their most frustrating stage because they can understand what they want but can't always say it.

I think perhaps leaving them in a room until they start school is perhaps the best option :rofl:

:rofl: yeh have them out for afew years and soon as they hit teenage years back in the room they go :p

Can I stick Sam in the padded room with the rest of them?! He's usually so smiley and playful but if he doesn't want to do something he'll let me know about it! Trying to get him into the car seat is a nightmare, or telling him not to do something... and as soon as I say no he'll just sit there and cry and make me feel so guilty!

Sorry for having no advice at all, but I know how you feel! :hug:

P.S. What is the "ouff ouff cooker"? :rofl: x

LMAO mini tantrums!! This is one thing that makes me laugh and we get the look of "YOUR NOT MEANT TO LAUGH" haha If I'm tired though it usually doesn't go down to well :dohh:

I laugh too, its a panicky sort of laugh though :lol:

and Sabby you have my permission to go get rat arsed :rofl: i'll be on hand in the morning with the coffee and alka selzer :lol:

:shock: Hannah's already starting this. I'm in trouble aren't I?? :rofl:

Hope she gets better. Josh is starting to test what he can and can't do and will throw a tantrum when I say no.

May I suggest, maybe we could put both of them in a padded room with balls and let them play until they pass-out?

Could callum join them?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MrsA3000
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->