• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Never thought I would be back BFP at 42 very scared !

Congratulations love. I’m 42 and this gives me so much hope.

Oh yes definitely darker love understandable you being scared xx

Looking amazing love so happy for you. When are you 43 out of curiosity? I’m 43 on 17th December.
8dpo today and zero symptoms and BFN so feeling low:-(

Looking amazing love so happy for you. When are you 43 out of curiosity? I’m 43 on 17th December.
8dpo today and zero symptoms and BFN so feeling low:-(
I turn 43 on Jan 9th so about a month later then you :D
Thanks ladies calling my dr right now for progesterone hopefully it will help this time

I turn 43 on Jan 9th so about a month later then you :D
Thanks ladies calling my dr right now for progesterone hopefully it will help this time

Oh gosh we’re so close. It’s so nice seeing a older women pregnant. U do give me hope.
Just need to fall with a healthy sticky rainbow now.
My DH is confident it will happen but I’m not so sure. I think every month that goes by and still not pregnant really makes u lose hope. After all the chemicals I had b4 getting pregnant with my son and now another chemical under my belt it just makes me feel so scared I’m gonna have more.
Ure lines look amazing hon so dark. I think this is your rainbow. I really do

Here's today's test. It doesn't look any darker to me . I had some weird spotting last night and I am cramping quite a bit it's not looking good

20220607_063503.jpg

No more spotting test looks amazing this morning looks like for now everything is okay !

20220608_052156.jpg 20220608_052224.jpg

They have progressed beautifully love so happy for you. I really think this is your rainbow. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"