Never thought I'd be so happy to see AF!

AerisandAlex

Mommy to 3!!
Reaction score
My last AF was 8/8/12... we got pregnant and got our BFP on 9/11/12... however it was not to be and we found out we were having a MMC during an ultrasound that showed our little one had no heartbeat :'( Our little angel passed Oct 24th and we've been waiting ever since for the chance to try again...

With weekly blood work, we were watching my HCG levels to make sure they returned to normal... I got a call this week that my last Friday's blood work showed the HCG was at 6... they wanted me to get one more blood test done this coming Monday as they want it to be around '2' however... this morning as I went to take a shower, I found AF had finally arrived!

So we're marking today, 11/24/2012 as the beginning of our long awaited AF and counting down the days... we're going out to get preseed today (it's sold at our local walgreens) and a few extra items to help us TTC!

Our last one was a surprise, and I was on BC (so it was a big surprise lol) but now we're TTC for #3... We rushed to be prepared before we lost our angel baby, but that angel baby set forth in motion their new baby brother or sister's future so we're all ready for them.

We hope we get PG quickly and we're really hoping to announce to our family that our Christmas gift from God will be on it's way in our lives.

So we're crossing our fingers this cycle comes full forth and brings us our precious gift! :):happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->