Never used OPKs before how does this look?

Samanthatc

Reaction score
Hey girls so the tests say it's not positive until the line is as dark or darker. I got two days were I thought the OPKs looked pretty darn positive. Today I took a progression photo of my OPKs from cd12-cd21.

Does it look like I Od?

What do you all think?

image.jpg

Looks really close but you're right about the line not being quite as dark. Some people don't get really dark OPKs and they still ovulate. I use the Wondfo brand off Amazon.com and those always give me super dark positives. GL!

Yeah it's quite frustrating, I don't know what's going on. On those two days I definitely had a surge of LH because the second line showed up straight away where as all over days the line gradual became visible after 5 min. Also the line on those two tests did look a little darker when they were fresh, look a little dull now. But I'm worried that maybe my body had a surge and geared up to O but maybe I'm not actually ovulating? Or maybe I still haven't actually Od...

I get AF regularly around every 28-30 days so if I wasn't ovulating would I still be getting AF?

Confusing! At this point I'm taking the second nearly positive opk as O day because my temps support that theory and FF said that was O day as well. I still don't feel 100% though

image.jpg

I've never charted so I'm no help there, but if you have AF regularly, I would guess you are ovulating. :dust: to you!

I'd say you probably didn't catch your peek surge, some people only surge for 6 hours or so. Your chart is looking good though so if go by that.

I'd say you probably didn't catch your peek surge, some people only surge for 6 hours or so. Your chart is looking good though so if go by that.

Thank you. I hope that's the case. Some people say you should test 2ce or 3 times a day at your most fertile time in order to catch it but I was just testing once a day so maybe I did miss it..

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->