new, 18 and due dec 8th

heyy & welcome! im kayte, 19 and due december 24th with my first.

I'm chelsea, 16, and 24 weeks pregnant!
I'm due September 25th, but I'm new to this site too!!!
Welcome and congratulations :)

Heya hun :flower:
Congrats & welcome! I'm Lucy, I'm 22 and I have a 4yr old called Elena.
I'm due a second baby girl on September 8th :D xx

hello and welcome :D congrats on your pregnancy! im abby, 17, 17 weeks pregnant and due 8th november xx

Just thought i'd say hey, new to all this & just trying to figure the site out :happydance: would be good to meet some people due the same time, feeling pretty alone at the moment.
would love to be introduced xx
hey! believe me, your not alone. my names ella, i'm 18 and i'm due nov. 24, so i guess our little ones will be born pretty close together. are you hoping for a boy or a girl? feel free to talk to me whenever!

Welcome and congrats :flow: I'm Chrissy, 16 and I'll be 36 weeks tomorrow with my first, a boy named Jace.

Just thought i'd say hey, new to all this & just trying to figure the site out :happydance: would be good to meet some people due the same time, feeling pretty alone at the moment.
hey! believe me, your not alone. my names ella, i'm 18 and i'm due nov. 24, so i guess our little ones will be born pretty close together. are you hoping for a boy or a girl? feel free to talk to me whenever!

I really don't know, one minute i want a boy the next a girl - i'd be happy whatever! Yeah keep me updated your only a bit further gone than me :D

Welcome on BNB and Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:
My name is Chloé, I am 18 years old and 35 weeks pregnant with my little baby who I am expecting on the 11th of July. I was predicted a little :blue: but that was by my reflexologist not on scan so I am waiting to see if her prediction is correct! Really convinced it's a boy now and want to call him Elyh Max Tumilty!!

Have you told your parents yet hunni? xox

Welcome on BNB and Congratulations on your pregnancy :flower:
My name is Chloé, I am 18 years old and 35 weeks pregnant with my little baby who I am expecting on the 11th of July. I was predicted a little :blue: but that was by my reflexologist not on scan so I am waiting to see if her prediction is correct! Really convinced it's a boy now and want to call him Elyh Max Tumilty!!

Have you told your parents yet hunni? xox

Yeah I told them a while ago! My mum is really happy haha it's really quite strange. Dad is happy whatever I do.. Awh thats a really lovely name :D not long till he's here! Ah I'm so excited for you to finally find out then!
You got any girl names, just in case?

xxx

Yeah I told them a while ago! My mum is really happy haha it's really quite strange. Dad is happy whatever I do.. Awh thats a really lovely name :D not long till he's here! Ah I'm so excited for you to finally find out then!

xxx

That's great sweetheart! Have you had your first Hospital appointment yet? I remember mine and it took forever to go through all the Maternity notes and to give the midwife all my information but, the Dating scan was amazing. I seen my baby for the first time and they wee just absolutely tiny! I cried my eyes out and I think even Conor cried a little bit :blush:
Thank you very much. I love the name as-well. We had names picked from after my Anomaly scan at 20+1 weeks but I chose Noah for a boy and then a guy in my class decided he wants to call his son Noah and he will be born on the 18th of June. I don't want to go back to College and getting confused over who's son someone is talking about. I also chose a girls name but started to go off it and really loved the middle name I had chosen... Sophia. But then my friend Seainin had a little girl last Monday and called her Sophie so yeah... :roll: I love the name Lucia for a little girl though! xox

xxx

That's great sweetheart! Have you had your first Hospital appointment yet? I remember mine and it took forever to go through all the Maternity notes and to give the midwife all my information but, the Dating scan was amazing. I seen my baby for the first time and they wee just absolutely tiny! I cried my eyes out and I think even Conor cried a little bit :blush:
Thank you very much. I love the name as-well. We had names picked from after my Anomaly scan at 20+1 weeks but I chose Noah for a boy and then a guy in my class decided he wants to call his son Noah and he will be born on the 18th of June. I don't want to go back to College and getting confused over who's son someone is talking about. I also chose a girls name but started to go off it and really loved the middle name I had chosen... Sophia. But then my friend Seainin had a little girl last Monday and called her Sophie so yeah... :roll: I love the name Lucia for a little girl though! xox

Yer on the 1st - it was the most amazing thing ever i couldnt speak seeing it for the first time! Lucia is lovely :D choosing names is the hardest thing ever! Think im gonna wait till i know what sex it is :happydance: xxxx

Yer on the 1st - it was the most amazing thing ever i couldnt speak seeing it for the first time! Lucia is lovely :D choosing names is the hardest thing ever! Think im gonna wait till i know what sex it is :happydance: xxxx

You were seeing your little baby for the first time and on the same day I had my growth scan! Funny isn't it :kiss: Thank you very much. I love the name Lucia but I am still hoping that the prediction is right and that it is a little penis in there! I think my partner was a little disappointed when I said that it might not be a girl because he had himself sooo built up for a little princess but now he is coming around to the idea of it being a boy! xx

Hello honey,
I'm Stacey, I'm 20 years old and I'm due my first on December 7th!
:)

Hello honey,
I'm Stacey, I'm 20 years old and I'm due my first on December 7th!
:)

Yay the day before me! keep me updated, we can go through it all together! :D xx

Hi! i dont think i've posted on here. Congratulations on your pregnancy, and welcome to BnB! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins.

Hi! i dont think i've posted on here. Congratulations on your pregnancy, and welcome to BnB! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months!

I'm Sarah, im 18 and im 19+3weeks pregnant with boy/girl twins.

One boy one girl?! Thats AMAZING!
Literally. It's like your whole family in one go :D
So exciting xx

One boy one girl?! Thats AMAZING!
Literally. It's like your whole family in one go :D
So exciting xx

Thank you, it really is exiciting :)
I felt my first tiny kick/punch today. And i know, i wont be having baby number 3 for a good while :haha:
How far along are you? Are you still with OH? Are you going to find out/do you know what you're having? Have you got any names picked out?

How far along are you? Are you still with OH? Are you going to find out/do you know what you're having? Have you got any names picked out?

13+4, yeah we are still together, been together a year. Hes literally just this minute told me he doesnt really like me, he does LOVE me but he doesnt like me. Great. Hes really insensitive. I told him i was feeling down today and he told me that, he really does kick me when im down :(
Yeah i want to find out, although i have a feelings its a boy!
And nope, no names! Its sooo difficult!
xxxx

13+4, yeah we are still together, been together a year. Hes literally just this minute told me he doesnt really like me, he does LOVE me but he doesnt like me. Great. Hes really insensitive. I told him i was feeling down today and he told me that, he really does kick me when im down :(
Yeah i want to find out, although i have a feelings its a boy!
And nope, no names! Its sooo difficult!
xxxx

I found boys names so much easier to come up with than girls! Although the middle names we came up with for our 2 choices were my brothers name, and OHs dads name.
I'm sorry your OH is being an insensitive J'ass! You should tell him it upset you. Thats actually being verbally absusive. You're the mother of his child and you shouldnt let him talk to you like that! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->