New & 5 weeks today

Elsmummy24

Reaction score
Hi everyone. I'm Jodie and I'm currently 5 weeks pregnant with baby number 2.
I have a little boy named Elliot who was 3 yesterday!
Me and my partner Adam have been together for 1 year 5 month And have been trying for a baby for 6 month.
We are Getting married in 2016!
I'm just as nervous this time round as I was with Elliot and would love to make some new friends to chat to who are also going through this!
So yeah, hey :) xx

Aw congratulations!! I'm hoping meeting some new people that I can share this with will help the time go faster. I feel like it's going to drag!! X

Hi Jodie, congrats on your BFP. Im also expecting #2 hopefully, and am due around christmas x

Hi! I'm Nicki and I'm 8 weeks with my first!

Congratulations! I'm five weeks with my first.
Look forward to connecting :)

Hi, welcome and congratulations! I'm Tabatha and I'm not even 4 weeks pregnant with my second!

Hi Jodie! Welcome! I'm 4 weeks tomorrow with my second! Looking forward to sharing the next 9 months with you! 💜

Congratulations to you all!
I'm so excited, and scared and nervous all over again even though this is my 2nd!!

Can anyone please tell me how to get a ticker? Haha

Hi ladies, I'm Alisa I'm 37 and pregnant with 4th.
I'm 4wks 3 days going from last AF.
See Dr tomorrow.
I have 3 boys :)

Hi & welcome I am Gemma and this is my 6th pregnancy. But my 4th or 5th baby lol. I have 3 girls x

Happy birthday to your son for yesterday! Congratulations on your new pregnancy, I am a week in head of you, I'm 6 weeks tomorrow! I'm mummy to Alfie (6), Jack (5) & Lily (almost 3) and expecting a Christmas baby :D

Welcome to first trimester :D xx

Thank you! He had a lovely day!
Congratulations to you all!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back