New addition to arsenal : magnesium oil

alison29

Reaction score
I have been reading about how a lot of people in the world today have magnesium deficiency. Things that can cause this are processed food consumption, caffeine, alcohol, stress etc. Mag defiencey can affect the way your fallopian tubes function and can be a part of to the syndrome with endometriosis suffers. You can google it yourself if you are interested. I am sure i am deficient i have chronic muscle pain another symptom plus i use caffeine alcohol and i am pretty high strung (stress). I have been spraying mag oil on twice a day. You can find it for 10 $ for 8 ounces on amazon. Something i never thought of before when TTC some last resort doctors do blood analysis on patients to see what minerals are deficient and 80% of the couples at this place conceive...All my sources are from google searches on internet...Just had to share

Sounds interesting, thanks - I'm always looking for more items for my arsenal! Do you know if the oil is different from magnesium supplements (tablets)? I've already got magnesium in my mulit-vit, not sure if I need the oil as well.

The oil absorbs much more quickly and better. From what they say the oral tablets are not that readily assimilated and just getting the RDA that is in a multi would not correct a deficiency. Oh and guess what craving chocolate and sugar is a symptom of mag deficiency which i do crave a lot or it could be I am just a pig!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->