New American Mum in England

lady3

Reaction score
Hi. My husband and I just found out we're pregnant last week, due around the 13th June. Bit of a pleasant shock! This will be our first baby. I moved to England less than 2 years ago and even though my husband is British born and bred, he seems to have no clue what to do now that we're pregnant. I've made my first doctor's appointment in a few weeks, but after that, I'm at a loss of what to do. Any help or advice would be hugely appreciated! Or even if you are a new mum in England, make yourself known. Look forward to going through all of this with all of you.

Thanks.

Welcome to Baby and Bump :hi:

Your doctor should fill out some paperwork and reffer you to a midwife. Your midwife should then contact you with your first appointment.

:hi: Welcome to BnB!!!

Congrats on your Pregnancy. Im sure you will find BnB and all the members to be very helpfull! :headspin:

Welcome! :hi:

I'm new here too, but so far I have found this board so inviting and more helpful than any other. I hope you have a healthy and happy pregnancy, and I look forward to getting to know you. I'm a new mom due June 5th so we're pretty close. :happydance:

hi,

i have not been on this site long, and the girls r really nice..

goodluck with the pregnancy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->