New and 7 wks preggo

hopebaby3

TTC
Reaction score
Hello, i am a Mother of 2 ( DD 3 and DS 18mths ) and found out i'm pregnant again. I am excited but nervous too. Been trying since December 09 because hoping for a 2009 baby and been ttc until April 09 since DD will be Dec 09. Stop ttc after got my menses on 20th April because after April,EDD will be Jan 2010 and i wanted a 2009 baby. WHen i'm not trying, i got pregnant May. Ironic. Now EDD will be on 25th Jan 2010. It's weird how you never try and it happened. Like my DD, took me 4 yrs and when i finally say that's it no more ttc, i got pregnant immediately. Same with my DS.

Welcome to BnB! And congrats on your pregnancy!

:hi:

:hi: Same thing happened to me! was ttc since may 08 and nothing so stopped trying Jan 09 and fell pregnant in may too!! so EED is Feb 1st 2010! Its my first and its quite scary! Good luck! :hug:

Hi - Im new on here, Im married, 23 and been TTC my first for last 2 years....dont think I'm preggo yet but had lots of problems with Cerazette! Thought I would join this as it looks great to have people who understand what you are on about! Hope all are well, Emma

Hey welcome to BnB and congradz on lil bean :) have a happy and healthy 9 months hun x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->